爱情太短 遗忘太长
I can write the saddest poem of all tonight. 今夜我可以写出最伤心的诗,
Write, for instance: "The night is full of stars, 比如写下:"夜空布满了星辰,
and the stars, blue, shiver in the distance." 群星闪烁蓝光在远方颤抖。"
The night wind whirls in the sky and sings. 风在夜里 在空中 盘旋,歌唱。
I can write the saddest poem of all tonight. 今夜我可以写出最伤心的诗。
I loved her, and sometimes she loved me too. 我爱过她,有时 她也爱过我。
On nights like this, 许多像今天的夜晚,
I held her in my arms. 我把她搂在怀中。
I kissed her so many times under the infinite sky. 无边的天空下 我曾吻过她。
She loved me, sometimes I loved her. 她爱过我 有时我也爱过她。
How could I not have loved her large, still eyes? 为何我竟没爱上她那专注的双眸?